If you are seeking this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
On-Site Installation Services Supervisor
Cornerstone Automation Systems (CASI) is a privately held, state-of-the-art software, engineering and production company that
designs, manufacturers, and implements turnkey intelligent automation order fulfillment systems for warehouse and central
pharmacy operations that serve a broad base of industries. The Company is owned by Management and other investors.
The On-Site Installation Supervisor position will supervise remote operations for the installation of high-density racking. Position
requires domestic travel of up to 6-8 weeks at a time. Some projects may require up to 10-12 weeks. Company will provide all
expenses including travel, local transportation, local lodging, and meal per diems. Additional compensation incentives for on time
delivery with below defined percentage of defects, efficient use of resources, completion of continued improvement objectives and
- Manage daily site operations, achieve labor goals, cost reduction and progress reporting, ensure continued daily progress
- Responsible for team and site safety, clean, organized operations, efficient collaboration with other services and customers
- Establish work teams and leads for efficient construction operations
- Track labor time, expenses, and implement continuous improvement cost reductions
- Responsible for the accurate receipt of raw materials, communicating shortages
- Supervise a contracted workforce, up to forty people consisting of direct and contracted individuals
- Report daily site progress, challenges and produce visual communicated materials for executive mgmt reports
- Minimum of three years of documented supervisory experience
- Ability to travel and remain on site for extended time periods. Requires 50% – 80% travel. Valid Passport or ability to attain.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, manage multiple time-sensitive demands
- Ability to operate a forklift, scissor lift and other light industrial necessary
- Must be a motivated initiative-taker with attention to detail and exceptional time management.
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite, Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint to achieve visual communicated reports
- Must be proficient with cloud-based storage and share of files between sites and home office
- Requires availability for on-call status, 24-7 while on-site to facilitate effective communication and updating mgmt concerns
- Ability to interpret construction prints and layouts
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, stand, walk, bend, and recline on concrete floor for 8+ hours, working in a non-climate-controlled
- Ability to attain licensing and/or certifications where required.
All successful candidates must:
- Supply all standard mechanical & electrical hand tools required to perform their job.
- Pass criminal background check and drug screening test.
- Possess two forms of valid identification, one required to be a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Communicate effectively, always represent the company with integrity and professionalism.
Benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance, 401k plan along with a profit-sharing plan.
Cornerstone Automation Systems LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Our company headquartered in Frisco, Texas and is a recognized leader in the development of automated distribution center
solutions. We manufacture and integrate automated solutions for our customers worldwide with installations in the United States
and around the world.
Visit our website at www.casiusa.com to learn more about our products and service.