If you are seeking this position, please send a resume to [email protected]
Lead Mechanical Assembler
(2yrs+ supervisory experience in a warehouse or manufacturing environment)
This is a Senior level role having 2+ years’ experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. The person in this position should have excellent time management and communication skills. The person should work with a sense of urgency and be able to manage multiple lists of priorities throughout the day. Manage associate labor resources effectively to meet production goals. Proactively works with management to quickly resolve manufacturing issues. Should have a working knowledge of all aspects of the product/processes. Maintain a high level of integrity in the finished product. Leads will be expected perform in a professional leadership manner.
- Supervises work assignments and maintains continuous flow of work by manufacturing associates.
- Tracks hourly or daily production numbers at each workstation.
- Communicates with management, materials, engineering, quality.
- Review’s production “sign-off” and spot-inspects work performed by associates.
- Provides raw data analysis, root cause analysis, recommends and implements solutions under management guidance.
- Oversees all training of new associates. Documents training and associate understanding of processes.
- Communicates with supervisor daily on department progress, manufacturing issues or associate related concerns.
- Cross trains associates to effectively perform at multiple stations within the department.
- Enforces all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instruction.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills including written, verbal, and listening are required.
- Self-motivated, organized, and apt to generating continuous improvement.
- Promotes 5S+1 principle in all manufacturing areas.
- Maintain a positive attitude while supporting management and other departments with manufacturing goals and product/process improvements.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned.
Benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance, 401k plan along with a profit-sharing plan.
Cornerstone Automation Systems LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Our company headquartered in North Frisco Texas is a recognized leader in the development of automated distribution center solutions. We manufacture and integrate automated solutions for our customers worldwide with installations in the United States and around the world. Visit our website at www.casiusa.com to learn more about our products and service