If you are seeking this position, please send resume to email@example.com
Cornerstone Automation Systems (CASI) is a privately-held, state-of-the-art software, engineering and production company that designs, manufacturers, and implements turnkey intelligent automation order fulfillment systems for warehouse and central pharmacy operations that serve a broad base of industries. The Company is owned by Management and other investors.
The candidate will be responsible for setting up, checking, and troubleshooting operational and experimental electrical machinery, circuitry, and equipment. All manufacturing will be built to print, adhering to pre-established guidelines of CASI’s engineering specifications. Will travel to customer sites to participate in and support CASI & other third-party system installations, implementations and start-ups and training. Represent CASI to our customers with integrity and professionalism.
Minimum 2+ years of on the job experience in automation, conveyors and industrial installs or course work in Technical High School, Technical College and Technical Institutes is a plus. Automotive Technology, Computer Technology, Electronic System Technology associate degrees also a plus.
- Up to 50% travel required. Valid Passport or ability to attain required for international travel. Travel can be on demand based on customer needs
- Flexible schedule including weekends and off-peak hours included.
- Possesses good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand layout drawings for system installations.
- Capacity to read and comprehend engineered mechanical drawings, electrical diagrams, and work instructions. Ability of applied knowledge of wiring diagrams and schematics, electronics operations, andfunctions of electronic parts to perform service and installations.
- Strong trouble shooting abilities in control voltage systems. Ability to preform system level diagnostics.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Familiar with PLC functionality, PC operating systems and different types of Networks TCP/IP, Modbus, ASI preferred.
- Ability to supervise and direct locally hired contractors.
- Computer knowledge of MS office, word, excel and email a must.
- Customer oriented client facing using professional mannerism.
- Conduct training and system overview after project completion.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, forklift scissor lift certifications needed.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, and recline on concrete floor for 8+ hours.
- Must be willing to work in a non-climate-controlled environment.
All successful candidates must have:
- Supply all standard mechanical & electrical hand tools required to perform their job.
- Ability to pass background check and drug test.
- Business and travel expenses arranged by company.
- A valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Two forms of valid identification/documentation.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
Benefits (Full-Time Employment)
Benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance, 401k plan along with a profit-sharing plan.
Cornerstone Automation Systems LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Our company headquartered in North Frisco Texas is a recognized leader in the development of automated distribution center solutions. We manufacture and integrate automated solutions for our customers worldwide with installations in the United States and around the world. Visit our website at casiusa.com to learn more about our products and service.
CASI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veterans are always welcome.