If you are seeking this position, please send your resume to email@example.com
Electrical Engineer – Entry Level
Cornerstone Automation Systems (CASI) is a privately held, state-of-the-art software, engineering, and production company that designs, manufactures, and implements turnkey intelligent automation systems for warehouse and central pharmacy operations that serve a broad base of industries. Management and other investors own the Company.
The Controls Engineer will work under the direct supervision of the Controls Engineering Manager in the design, build, and test of automated solutions. This position will design and implement automation solutions (including but not limited to robots, conveyors, sorters, scanners, vision systems, and PLCs). This position will also partner with the software team to create and document new functionality and potentially modify existing functionality. This position will need to troubleshoot equipment wiring and programming issues in a timely manner.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with 0-5 years of related experience
• Ability to read equipment wiring schematics and to create Input/Output Lists from those schematics
• Designing of industrial control panels
• Familiarity with PLC, Power supplies, relay logic, safety circuits, control circuits
• Experience with field-bus networks, serial communication, and ethernet communication
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Experience using Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and Visio)
• Ability to create documentation packages for continuous improvement processes
• Ability to walk, stand and squat for extended periods of time
• Must be willing to travel domestically/internationally up to 25%
• Experience using AutoCAD Electrical
• Experience creating applications in an integrated development environment (IDE)
• Experience with Zero Pressure Accumulation conveyors
All successful candidates must:
Have two forms of valid documentation.
Pass a criminal background check.
Pass a drug test.
Be authorized to work in the United States.
The benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance and a profit-sharing plan.
Cornerstone Automation Systems LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Our company headquartered in North Frisco Texas is a recognized leader in developing automated distribution center solutions. We manufacture and integrate automated solutions for our customers worldwide with installations in the United States and worldwide. Visit our website at www.casiusa.com to learn more about our products and services.