If you are seeking this position, please send resume to [email protected]
Customer Support Technician
Cornerstone Automation Systems (CASI) is a privately-held, state-of-the-art software, engineering and production company that designs, manufactures, and implements turnkey intelligent automation systems for warehouse and central pharmacy operations that serve a broad base of industries. The Company is owned by Management and CIC Partners LP, a Dallas-based middle market private equity firm.
The candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting operational equipment, interacting with customers, provide technical support via phone, maintain customer satisfaction by solving problems, and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Work directly with customers either by telephone, electronically, or face to face.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries.
- Maintain CRM (ZenDesk) with pertinent information.
- Manage customer cases through CRM (ZenDesk), including updating communication and maintaining data entry.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Follow up with customers.
- Learn company produced equipment
- On call phone support rotation.
- Weekend and evening rotating work schedule
- 1-2 years of experience in equipment repair, maintenance, and customer service.
- Knowledge of electronics, networks, and industrial equipment
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Detail-oriented, methodical, motivated, self-starter.
- Communicate well (verbal and written).
All successful candidates must have:
Two forms of valid documentation
Ability to pass background check and drug test
Must be authorized to work in the United States
Full time employee health benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance. Additional full time employee benefits include a profit-sharing plan, 401k match, holidays and PTO.
Cornerstone Automation Systems LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Our company headquartered in North Frisco Texas is a recognized leader in the development of automated distribution center solutions. We manufacture and integrate automated solutions for our customers worldwide with installations in the United States and around the world. Visit our website at casiusa.com to learn more about our products and services.
CASI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veterans are always welcome.