To apply for this position, send your resume to [email protected]
Controls Engineer – Entry Level
Cornerstone Automation Systems (CASI) is a privately held, state-of-the-art software, engineering and production company that designs, manufactures, and implements turnkey intelligent automation systems for warehouse and central pharmacy operations that serve a broad base of industries. The Company is owned by Management and other investors.
The Controls Engineer will work under the direct supervision of the Controls Engineering Manager in the design, build, and test of automated solutions. This position will design and implement automation solutions (including but not limited to robots, conveyors, sorters, scanners, vision systems, and PLC’s). This position will also partner with the software team to create and document new functionality and potentially modify existing functionality. This position will need to troubleshoot equipment wiring and programming issues in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science with 0-5 years of related experience
- 1+ years of experience programming PLC’s in Ladder Logic and Structured Text
- Ability to read equipment wiring schematics and to create Input/Output Lists from those schematics
- 1+ years of experience with Zero Pressure Accumulation conveyors
- Experience with field-bus networks, serial communication, and ethernet communication
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and Visio)
- Ability to create documentation packages for continuous improvement processes
- Ability to walk, stand and squat for extended periods of time
- Must be willing to travel domestically/internationally up to 25%
- Experience programming robots and visions systems
- Experience working with SQL databases
- Experience using AutoCAD Electrical
- Experience creating applications in an integrated development environment (IDE)
All successful candidates must:
Have two forms of valid documentation.
Pass a criminal background check.
Pass a drug test.
Be authorized to work in the United States.
Benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance along with a profit-sharing plan.
Cornerstone Automation Systems LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Our company headquartered in North Frisco Texas is a recognized leader in the development of automated distribution center solutions. We manufacture and integrate automated solutions for our customers worldwide with installations in the United States and around the world. Visit our website at www.casiusa.com to learn more about our products and services.